Craftsmanship & Sustainability
At Olli Ella, we aim to minimise our ecological footprint, and take great measures to do this. All our products are made in England and use the highest quality components. Just as importantly, we are unwavering in our commitment to ensuring that our products are completely safe for our customers – both big and small.
Modern design with traditional craftsmanship, our chairs are made in England and will last for generations.
DesignOlli Ella glider chairs are renowned for their modern design, and stylish aesthetic, but there is much more to these nursing chairs than a great shape!
From start to finish, our team of seasoned craftsmen and upholsterers lovingly hand-make each Olli Ella piece. Fresh and modern design with traditional craftsmanship, our chairs are made in England and will last for generations.
- Each nursing chair is handmade in England by seasoned craftsmen
- Wood frames used to create the nursing chairs are sustainably-sourced European Beech
- Joints are screwed and glued for maximum strength and durability
- Our foam seating is free from harsh chemicals and PBDE free
- To ensure that our seating is long lasting and comfortable, we use spring coils in the seat backs and cushions.
Our collection is designed with the rest of your home in mind - fresh and stylish decor for the modern family
Olli Elli children’s and baby bedding is at once iconic and timeless. All of our signature prints are inspired by travels afar and bygone times, from a 300 year old Moroccan tile to 19th Century Parisian fretwork. All of our designs are modern with a classic twist and are designed not just with your child’s nursery, but your home in mind.
At Olli Ella we are serious about quality, which is why we make our bedding from the softest organic cotton. Modern + playful, Olli Ella bedding is unmatched in quality and style
- Olli Ella baby bedding is screen printed using water-based ink
- Olli Ella baby bedding is made from 100% organic cotton
- Our luxe 400 thread count cotton is GOTS Certified